- SQL Server
- Drupal CMS
PCC Natural Markets - Developer/Programmer Analyst II
December 2014 — Present
World Adult Kickball Association - Web Developer
May 2011 — November 2014
- Developed custom modules for providing reporting data for business processes.
- Enhanced company blog to help support marketing efforts.
- Assisted in technical help duties for company-wide support.
SoFla Web Studio - Web Applications Developer
Sep 2009 — April 2011
- Converted PSDs from multiple artists to Drupal-ready themes, as well as implementing content and functionality to create full sites.
- Integrated third-party software with Drupal, including vBulletin and CiviCRM.
- Created a custom module for Drupal and CiviCRM to allow for date-flexible payment calculations.
- Provided technical support for in-house community management software.
- Contributor to company blog, focusing mainly on how Drupal’s effects on web development and small businesses.
Immuno Laboratories - Web Administrator
Jan 2009 — Jul 2009
- Launched Drupal-powered Integrative Partnership Conference website, handling over 500 registrations as well as management of private area for cross-country marketing teams to upload and receive collateral, vote on conference ideas, and discuss issues.
- Created Intranet website for company, with knowledge-base of information, a blog for company news, cutting down on e-mail within the company by 25%, and a web syndication portal, so sales consultants could grab web collateral for doctors without waiting on marketing, eliminating 24 hour waiting period.
- Created landing page for PBS Special - converted 65% of visitors into qualified leads for sales consultants, who converted over 15% of those leads into clients.
Cimetta Design - Web Developer
Feb 2007 — Sep 2008
- Developed all websites in studio, using Drupal, PHP, XHTML/CSS, and jQuery, both custom development and hooking into existing APIs.
- Managed all web projects in the studio, both internal and external, including all client meetings, overseeing design, completing development, maintenance, and SEO/SEM management.
- Handled all quoting and contract proposals for web projects, from time estimation to writing the contract quote.
- Managed SEO/SEM campaigns for two internal sites to increase sales year over year by 200%
- Responsible for studio copywriting and edited client-supplied print and web design copy.
- Migrated 40 shared hosting websites from legacy FreeBSD system to WHM-powered CentOS solution - cutting costs by 50% while improving hardware capacity.
- Built internal development server box, increasing storage and cutting down on development time and issues.
- Responsible for all passwords, as well as being on-call for any technical support issues, both internal and for clients.
Dimat Enterprises - Web Administrator
Jul 2005 — Aug 2006
- Spearheaded technical development of site-wide frontend redesign.
- Supported SEO efforts through code optimization in a highly competitive genre.
- Developed multiple new sections, including design, code, and implementation to increase revenue and usability.
- Managed all content, including adding, editing, and formatting for use within Mambo CMS.
University of California - San Diego
Sep 2002 — Jun 2005
- Bachelors of Arts in Economics - Focus in Econometrics